We are excited to finally open our doors and resume some semblance of "normal" in supporting you in your handcrafted jewelry, art, and craft needs.
However, your health and safety along with the health and safety of our staff is our very highest priority and so we have taken several measures prior to opening to ensure a positive and safe experience shopping at Raiford Gallery.
- All staff and customers are required to wear a non-medical face mask while inside the gallery. If a customer needs a mask in order to shop, we will provide one.
- We are providing an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at the check out counter for your use and the staff's use prior to handling jewelry or art.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting the countertops, tops of jewelry cases, door handles, and all items that have been handled repeatedly during the day.
- We are practicing sensible social distancing, maintaining six feet between co-workers and customers, where possible. The layout of the gallery and jewelry cases are spaced such that customers can browse without compromising social distance.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the check out counter to protect you and the staff.
- We are initiating a "hands-free" checkout process with the credit card machine.
- The staff is washing or sanitizing their hands after any contact with customers or customer-handled art or jewelry.
- The staff washes or sanitizes all jewelry or art after it has been handled by a customer before it is returned to its case.
We have also built a new, more user-friendly website where you may purchase online and have your packages brought out to your car, or shipped directly to you. Our dedicated staff is adding more jewelry and art to the website daily.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these measures or anything with Raiford Gallery, please contact us or give us a call. We love to connect with our clients!